Home organization can be very difficult if you are also busy at the same time. Priorities need to be set. Of course, when you’re a mom, you have to make sure your kids are well-fed and safe in your home. Working moms every day face a tough time managing things at home and work. Tight schedules often always leave their house cluttered and unorganized. So, here we are with a few tips to help all supermoms beat the stress at work and organize their home with a smile.
1. Closets for Weekends: The cluttered closet is the last thing that should come to your mind for cleaning. It takes hell a lot of time to have everything organized in the tiny closet that stores everything from clothes, shoes to books. Our advice to mothers is to clean the cabinet at the weekend when you are free from work, at least.
2. Do It Yourself Rule: There is no harm in telling the family members to help you manage things at home. If your children are grown up, ask them to help you with laundry. Ask your grownup children to clean their room. Clean and maintain the pool, and even clean you air ducts and air conditioning system.
3. Five Minutes Cleaning Rule: Cleaning up the place before leaving saves time from doing the entire cleaning when upon returning. Make a rule for everyone to clean the place before they leave or turn off the lights before sleeping for a clutter-free home. And this includes cleaning your appliances and home mechanical equipment! HVAC cleaning is also important, as if you don’t properly clean your filters your AC will run very inefficiently.
4. Smart Home Apps: get your home equipped with smart apps such as WiFi-enabled AC, sensors, fire alarms, and more. Smart homes are easy to manage as you can have complete access to the house through your phone.
5. Minimalistic Approach: Having a minimalistic approach can save you from the clutter in the house. Less stuff won’t make your home messy, right? Sometimes it is hard to throw away items in your home that you have had for a while, but it will help to organize your home. This will also improve the operation of other things in your home.
Of course, home design plays a big role in home organization. When you know the right kind of home design for your home, then organizing it will be very easy.
Busy moms need their time as well. Do not forget to rest a while. Have your own free day. Go for a walk with your family and enjoy a lovely evening. You do have a long week ahead. Your smile can brighten up your home and make your family happy.